01.03.2012

03 January 2012


"Words, once they are printed, have a life of their own." Carol Burnett

Well hello blogger world! I’m back and hopefully for more then two posts! I know I have started many blogs and many blogs have died but I’m hoping to keep this one up. I love writing so I should be keeping a blog if not for people to read but for me just to write and vent and whatever! Now, saying that I will be posting whatever I want on this blog, I won’t be having a set theme. So what to expect from this blog is crafts, opinions, maybe tutorials (if I remember to take photos as I go), pictures, and really just about anything.

I think I’m going to just wrap up right now because I know I’m probably the only one reading this and probably will be for the first little bit but I’m okay with that. But if someone is reading this thank you!

Love,
Britt

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)