21.3.2012

21 March 2012

What a Blog Wednesday!

This week I’m featuring All the Small Things Blog! This blog is run by Kate who is a hair stylist! I first ran into her blog because of Pinterest! She does hair tutorials which totally had me at hello because I love doing different things to my hair but never do because I have fine hair that doesn’t really like to be curled so unless someone else is going it for me it is normally straight and down! But with Kate’s tutorials I’m slowly improving my skills with hairstyles.

Kate always posts about her life, food, family, fashions, her jewelry making and really a bit of everything, which I love! But again my favorites are her hair tutorials! Kate seems like a super sweet down to earth girl who could do your hair while making you some cookies! Her blog is awesome so please check it out!!



No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)