28.03.2012

28 March 2012

On Sunday night I found the next recipe I wanted to try mainly because it was only FOUR ingredients! As you have learned from reading this blog the easier the recipe is the better I like it! This recipe comes from Six in the Suburbs! The recipe I found is for Lemon Cloud Cookies! Don’t they just sound like Spring, which it was basically spring and summer here last week but we have returned to winter this week! I hate snow if you didn’t know and yes I know I live in Nova Scotia!

But back to the cookies! All you need is a box of lemon cake mix, cool whip, one egg and powdered sugar. Yup, I know easy! You combine everything expect the powered sugar and let it sit in the fridge for a few hours and up to over night because the dough is STICKY!! This is my only complaint about the recipe and you really can’t help it but lordy the dough is so sticky it makes me never want to make these cookies again even though they are delicious! Drove me crazy but in the end I guess it was worth it since the cookies are super light, chewy and delicious! I don’t overly like lemon flavor was there was just enough in these cookies for me J I’m glad I tried them! They were very tasty! Plus my family loves them J


Click on photo for recipe


Next cooking adventure goes back to cooking and not baking! I have a big meal planned and I’m not sure I can do it but I will try and let you know how it goes!

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)