04.01.2012

01 April 2012

Okay so there is no movie review this week because I didn’t have time to watch a movie this week/weekend so I’m just leaving it to next weekend when hopefully I will have watched something! Actually I think I might be getting forced into seeing the Hunger Games on Friday so we will just have to wait and see. Anyways today I’m going to be blogging about the pasta I made on Friday evening! Let me tell you it was touch and go there for a while because I honestly thought I ruined it even though it says in the directions that it will look like you ruined it! She really isn’t joking about that!! But it was a creamy mushroom and shrimp pasta and I added scallops to it! I think we all almost killed ourselves eating it! Ashdenne was over for dinner too and loved it!

This sauce could easily be used with chicken if you don’t care for seafood, like my sister. I think this is one of the best sauces I have come across and that include pasta sauces from restaurants! The recipe is still pretty simple but more involved then most of the dishes I have cooked before. If you try this pasta please push through the shock and know your sauce is going to be okay!

PS This isn’t a diet meal this is a treat yourself meal! My mouth is watering thinking about it! If you’re looking for a meal to make for a dinner party or just something a little nicer this is the meal to make! Delish you won’t regret it!!


No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)