04.08.2012

08 April 2012

Sorry for my lack of posts this week but I was down with an ear and throat infection! This was the 4th of this cold and flu season and be better the last for a long damn time! Also, Chase was home and it became more of a family weekend, which leads me into this week’s lazy Sunday movie review! The Hunger Games! (Yup got roped into that one!)

Okay, so last night my family decided to all go and see the Hunger Games. My sister Erica has read all the books and was very excited for the movies to come out and she did see it opening weekend with her friend Nicole but she of course wanted to see it again! Since my brother Chase was coming home for Easter weekend and wanted to see it too we all decided to go! Of everyone I was the least excited about going because I didn’t read the books and it just isn’t a movie I wanted to see because it isn’t my type of movie. I can’t say I overly enjoyed the movie but I can say I didn’t hate it! I can also see why people would enjoy the movie but it wasn’t something I will want to see again but I see myself watching the next ones just to see what happens! I think the movie was well acted and I enjoyed the interaction between the characters. Cinna who is played by Lenny Kravitz is great in the movie and I just love him anyways! Jennifer Lawrence & Josh Hutcherson which great in their roles, I love Jennifer Lawrence, I think she is a great role model for girls, she isn’t in trouble all the time and know how to act her age! She comes across very well in interviews also! She is a hoot! I haven’t really since Josh in anything but seems like a good little actor! All in all the acting was great but just not the movie for me. I’m not going to go into detail because I don’t know what is important or not in the storyline and I don’t want to give anything away just in case! I do think many you will like it since I know many people have already since it and loved it! If you’re bored go and see it! Or wait until it comes out on DVD/OnDemand! J

Happy Easter/Long Weekend!

xo

PS I would be Team Gale based on the fact I think Liam is better looking then Josh but Liam brother's Chris is much hotter then both of them and was in three previews last night! Can't wait to see Snow White and the Huntsman!


No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)