04.15.2012

15 April 2012

Sunday Funday!

I'm tired of doing movie reviews mainly because I haven't seen many movies lately and I don't really feel like reviewing old movies I have watched! So Sunday is becoming Funday! What will funday consist of you ask? Well let me tell you! I’m going to posting funny pictures, stories etc that make you feel good, give you laugh and put a smile on our face! I hope everyone enjoys Sunday Funday because I really was dreading doing the movie reviews each week! And I’m never up to date on movies anyways!

But on with the 1st Sunday Funday!!


Hot Sand! Hot Sand! Hot Sand!

What we have here is an actually Angry Bird!

CHEEEEEEEESSSSEEEEEE!

Us? No mom we didn't play in the mud!

Bed and Breakfast!

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)