04.16.2012

16 April 2012

It is my pleasure to introduce our new resident guest blogger Justin! I was thinking about what I could do to freshen the blog and add something to it and of course lets add a resident guest blogger! We will be having other guest bloggers but Justin will be your main blogger boy! Your BB if you will!

Now lets talk a bit about Justin! I ‘met’ Justin back in 2003 or 2004 I think on LiveJournal and we became fast friends due to our love of fashion, celebrity and everything glamourous! Justin has opinions, smart wit and great writing skills which is why I decided to ask Justin to be a part of my blog. He has been writing for years, some for pleasure and some on his school’s newspaper among other things! I know you will all love Justin as much as I do and if you don’t I really don’t think we can be friends anymore! ;)

Hopefully in the next couple of days we will have our first blog from Justin! Thanks everyone J

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)