04.22.2012

22 April 2012
It is Sunday Funday!

This week we are going to take a walk down memory lane! This will be for people who had a birthday in the 80s or early 90s. Those of us of a certain age will have a good laugh if nothing else :)

Who didn't want to be Donna Jo Tanner? I actually was and have been told I looked very much like her when I was little! And who didn't love Uncle Jesse!

TGIF

You loved it!

And I still love Ryan Gosling!

We are the K I D S! Fergie started on this show

Sleepovers needed this game

Loved a new box of crayons!

Hot fashions

Real Polly Pockets! The ones now suck!

the best vitamins!

You know you did this!

Matching shoes lasted a couple days then your dad would walking around and step on the missing one! ;)

Amanda and Bizzy! Ready or Not

Fraggle Rock

Best kids books!

Andrew Keegan...love of my life at 12

Best game ever!

Under the Umbrella Tree!!!!

Also the best kids books!

Saved by the Bell was my favorite show!

I wanted to be Punky Brewster!!

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)