05.02.2012

02 May 2012

What a Blog Wednesday!

This week I’m featuring a new blog but Whitney the owner isn’t new to blogging. Whitney is a good friend of mine from the sunny state of Florida! She has started blogging again and of course I want you all to know who she is and have a little look see at her blog! Her blog is I wore yoga pants to work! I know it is still pretty new but Whitney already has some great blogs up! She is a great writer, like you’re chatting with her and she is a fun ball of loveliness!

Whitney blogs about fashion, crafts, friends, travels, etc! It is a what I like to call a general life blog without getting into details which is kind what I would call this blog at times and what it is going to be leaning more towards as some different changes start happening in my life but back to Whitney! She is a super cute fun girly girl who I know you’re going to love because I can’t see how you couldn’t love her! Okay so now go and check her blog out! Right now go!



No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)