07.24.2012

24 July 2012
And I'm back! No really I am! I have blogs ready to go and I hope you will them! I hopefully will even get into the kitchen sometime this week to make something! Since it is Tunes Tuesday I figured I should give you someone to check out! This week I have Kat Edmonson! I myself have only found out about her this weekend when I was driving around listening to the radio. I think she is great and an easy listen especially for background music. I'm actually listening to her right now as I type this. She has a jazz artist so I find she is perfect to listen to while working and she isn't too jazzy if you're not the biggest jazz fan. I hope you like her too! 





4 comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)