07.29.2012

29 July 2012
Through my blog travels this week I can across another link up at Ashley's Carnival Ride! Again I suggest going to check out her blog! Her link up is Sunday Social (which she does with Neely, check her blog out too) and here is mine for the week!




1. What is your dream job? Oh! A dream job for me would be a travel journalist because it would combine two of my favorite things, travel and writing. Also being an author would be amazing.  I love writing so actually almost anything to do with that would be a dream job for me but I honestly I would be the happiest person in the world if I could travel and just write about it.


2. If you had just won the lottery and didn't need to work for money, what would you do with your time? I would travel around the world for sure! I would also volunteer with World Vision and hopefully be able to meet my sponsor child. Spend lots of time with my family and friends. Sleep a lot! 


3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a reporter for a long time when I was kid. When I was in primary school I actually crossed out my name on my backpack and wrote in Connie Chung! I have no idea why I knew who Connie Chung was when I was 5 years old!


4. What piece of career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field? I don't really have a field right now because I have just left my job to move to England. I was in the business world and I have to say I did not really enjoy it and I don't know if that was just because of the position I was in or if I'm not the business/office everyday kind of girl. Advice I would give to anyone in any field though is it is going to be tough to start out but if you find something you love you will excel and do great things in the world. Don't hold yourself back because you don't think you can do it because you can.


5. What are your biggest pet peeves in life, blogging, or at work? In life I hate drama! I'm not in high school anymore so please leave your drama at home because I don't care! In blogging people who hate on other bloggers! We are all out here doing the same thing so stop judging and just support each other.  At work people who wear black jeans as dress pants! Yes we can all tell your slightly faded black jeans are not dress pants! This irks me to no end! 


6. What are your biggest fears? My biggest fears are not accomplishing what I want to do in my life. There are so many things I want to do I don't know if I have time in my life to do them all and do them well. Also sharks, rats and getting into a car accident.


Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and watching the Olympics! xo

10 comments

  1. Just came across your blog thanks to Social Sunday! Did you move to England from the US? If so, I'm so jealous! I would love to live abroad once I'm done with school. Also, travel journalist would be an amazing job, I wouldn't mind having my own travel show either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A travel show would be awesome! I didn't even think about that!! I'm moving to England on August 15th, I'm from Canada so I will be living abroad finally! I have always wanted to! Thanks for dropping in by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great guest post. Thanks for sharing.
    http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pet peeves response. Super cute blog layout, also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a crazy fear of car accidents too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the nice comments Ladies! :)

    I hardly have the fear in the car but sometimes it is like oh god!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh man,i have the same major fear as you!

    great answers, i agree that high school is over so stop acting like it isn't :)

    cute blog!

    happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for dropping by Victoria! Huge fear of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you crossed your name out on your backpack and wrote Connie Chung! That cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totes did! LOL I found the backpack not that long ago and it was totally crossed out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)