Tunes Tuesday!

07 August 2012
Tunes Tuesday 

This week for Tunes Tuesday I'm giving you an artist I have been listening to for years and I think some of you probably already know who he is and it is Ronan Keating! He was in a boyband called Boyzone and I have loved him since like forever! Well over 10 years! Ronan has an amazing voice, one of the few who does not really lose his accent when he is singing which is great because he Irish and who doesn't love an Irish accent? He has a new album coming out in September and I can't wait for it! I'm hoping to see him in concert in the new year when he is touring around the UK. Hope you enjoy the videos of Ronan! His newest video for his new single is the last video :) 

Happy Tuesday! xo






No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)