Chocolate Zucchini Cake

01 September 2012
Happy September Everyone! Today really felt like fall! Crisp air and a sunny sky is how I love my fall days and this was one. I still feel sad that it means summer is coming to an end but I guess that is how the seasons work.

Anyways today when I was out at the Farmer's Market (one of the best things about this time of year the produce!) I picked up some zucchinis because I saw a chocolate zucchini loaf on one of my favorite blogs (A Pretty Life in the Suburbs) and her recipes always turn out great and it just looked too good not to try it! This is another really easy recipe because we all know how much this girl loves her easy recipes! A few ingredients but really nothing you won't already have in your kitchen well expect for the zucchini unless you have been to the Farmer's Market already :) Prep time not long and then cook time is 50-60 minutes but really clean up will take you half that time! Then you have to wait and just smell the yummy loaf baking! This loaf is moist and just so delicious! You have to stop yourself from having too much! This is how mine turned out


I'm thinking about trying the original zucchini loaf next week because this one turned out so good! Loved it as did the rest of the family :) 

See you tomorrow for Sunday Social!

xoxo

2 comments

  1. yum! delicious aaand healthy, the best :)
    i hope you had a great weekend!
    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so delicious! Everyone loved it!
    Thanks for the follow hun! I'm coming to check out your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)