My Emmy Fashion Picks!

27 September 2012
I know I'm late with this but I wanted to give props to the ladies I loved at the Emmys! I only have two because I don't feel like looking up more pictures and these two are my favorites so what more do you need really! My top choice is the lovely Julie Bowen.

I loved this dress! I adore the color I may or may not have a dress in the color myself! I think it fit her well and she looked really great! 

Second Top Choice is Claire Danes!

Loved the color and shape on her! She didn't want to show off the baby bump too much so I think she choice great dress. Not too much and not too little. I really liked it!

And my least favorite was Lucy Lui

Just awful I'm sorry it just looks heavy and bad!


No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)