Yummy Yummy I Got Love In my Tummy!

10 September 2012
I finally found my camera again so I'm finally able to show you the amazing homemade pretzel bites I made! I made other pretzel bites back in February for Superbowl but I have to say these are easier and tastier! Of course I found the recipe on Pinterest because where else do you find such awesome recipes! 

I again had a minor panic attack because of the use of yeast but it was fine once again and I shouldn't have worried in the first place. Other than having to wait for an hour so the dough can raise it isn't a long process to make these pretzel bites. Fresh out of the oven with some pizza sauce is how we had them and boy were they delish! I will be making them again for sure!!


xoxo

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)