Another Cinnamon Recipe!

16 October 2012
Yes, I told you I loved cinnamon! It is a huge part of fall baking so I have yet another cinnamon loaf for you! Yesterday on another Pinterest Link Up I saw that Ashley Paige made Cinnamon Apple Streusel Bread. It looked amazing so I decided today that I would make it too! 

It is really delicious and pretty darn simple! Took me maybe 15 minutes to prep and then it takes 50-60 minutes to bake! I used one HUGE honey crisp apple for this because I didn't want too much apple in the loaf because I like more loaf then fruit when having some loaf haha! If I wanted fruit I would just eat it ;) Anyways I highly recommend trying this recipe!



Now, go and check out the other Pinspiration Projects!



5 comments

  1. This looks so yummy! I love anything cinnamon. Thanks so much for linking up to The Pinspiration Project :) Also, I'm a new follower of your blog.

    http://adayinthelifeofamomandawife.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-pinspiration-project-11.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Cinnamon is like my favorite if you couldn't tell! haha!

      Thanks for the follow! :)

      Delete
  2. You cannot go wrong with cinnamon or struesel anything! YUM!

    Thank you for linking up to The Pinspiration Project. Hope to see you again this Tuesday with another Pinterest-inspired project :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)