Tunes Tuesday

09 October 2012
Mumford and Sons released their new album at the end of September! I had almost forgotten about it but luckily I did not have been listening to it a lot since I downloaded it. Thank You iTunes for the reminder  :) It is another amazing album from them and I honestly love all the songs on it and I have to say that makes an album for me because it isn't every band/artist that can pull that off anymore. My favorite songs from the album are Babel, Reminder and Broken Crown. If you liked there another stuff you will love this too! Now go and download it!!


2 comments

  1. I just stumbled across your blog and I am so glad I did! It is super cute! I also love Mumford & Sons. I will wait is one of my favorite songs...love it!

    lovinglifeinthefablane.blogspot.com

    Hopefully you can check out my blog sometime and follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm glad you stumbled across my blog too! Love I will wait! They are amazing love love love them!

      Totally coming to check out your blog now! :)

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)