Sunday Social!

02 December 2012

This week I'm once again linking up with Ashley and Neely! This week they start their holiday themed questions! So on with the show!

What is your favorite holiday season tradition?
I love all of our holiday traditions. The traditions we have are what makes Christmas for me. From our lights drives to the whole family coming over for Christmas Eve! I love everything about Christmas.

Do you have a certain holiday movie you watch more then others? If so which one?
I watch the Santa Clause more that is for sure. It is my favorite Christmas movie! I could watch it everyday for the month of December!

What is your favorite holiday song?
I have too many to name I think! Everything Elvis sings is at the top though!

Show us your favorite decoration or pintest ones you wished you had.
My little tree! This is an awful blurry picture from last year but it is my favorite little Charlie Brown tree!



What is your favorite holiday dessert?
My mother's scotch cookies! Oh and her peanut butter balls!

What's on your list this year?
iPhone 5, books, clothes, Erin Condren planner

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Also welcome to my new followers!

xo

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)