2013

01 January 2013
Image from Google Images

Happy New Year Everyone! I hope your holiday was filled with love, laughter and nothing but the best! I wish you all happiness and love for 2013! Lets all make 2013 our year! 

I also want to thank everyone who has become a follower of my blog, a causal reader, or even first time reader! When I started this blog (which I swear it was my 5th or 6th time) I never expected more then my family and a couple of close friends to read it so thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this something more! Even though I hope it would be a success I had it in the back of my mind that this could be another blog fail, thanks again to you lovely readers it isn't. I hope you stick with me in 2013 because I have some special plans for us. Thanks again! xo

1 comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)