Say hello, will ya?

28 January 2013



I really liked Laura's one day link up, so here is my second link up of the day!


1. What blogs do you visit daily? Please list 1-3 of your favorites.


3 of my favorites are:

2. Are you on Instagram? If so, what is your user name?

Yup! BrittanyLea


3. Can we find you on Pinterest? What's your Pinterest address, and what can we expect to see you pinning most? (recipes, DIY projects, home decor, etc.)

Please we all know I'm on Pinterest! You can find me here I pin everything! Fashion, food, funnies, cute animals etc!


4. What are your favorite blog link-ups to participate in? (weekly link-ups other bloggers have...any number will do...please link us to them!)

I like Sunday Social with Neely and Ashley, it the one I have been doing the most I think. I also love oh, how pinteresting! With Michelle from Vintage Apple!

5. Why do you blog?

Because I like to write and meet new people! I know that is a simple answer but it is the truth! 

6. Tell us one random fact about yourself.
Oh gosh I have been facting about myself a lot lately so I don't really know what to say now...I love the smell of coconut but HATE the taste with every fiber of my being!

Now go and check out Laura's blog :)
See Ya tomorrow! xo



8 comments

  1. nice to meet you!! :)

    Stopping by from "Say Hello!"

    I hope you have a great week!

    Jessica
    http://mybeautifulli.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you too Jessica! Thanks for dropping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up, Brittany!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally with you on the coconut thing!!!

    Stopping by from "Say Hello"!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully I'm not the only one with that coconut thing!

      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  5. ooooo im gonna have to check out those linkups they sound awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great link ups! :)

      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)