This girl is on fire.....fire...fire...she's walking on fire!

10 February 2013
Okay I love the song Girl on Fire By Alicia Keys! But I have to say Santana's version on Glee this week was awesome! I have been singing it in my head since Friday morning when I watched it since I can't sing since my throat has been very sore!

Anyways lets get back to blogging because I have been a terrible blogger the last week and half! I have a really good excuse though I had the flu and it knocked me on my ass!! I hadn't felt so sick in forever probably since I had H1N1! Yes, I had the swine flu! This time around I also had a sinus infection for the first time I didn't think your face could possibly hurt that much!! I actually was in tears a few times over the week because of the pain! My lovely doctor hooked me up with some antibiotics and nasal spray and I'm finally feeling human again! Some people were telling me they had their flu for two weeks so I'm hoping the end of this flu doesn't stick around for another week because I would really like to be able to breath through the nose soon! My lips are so chapped! BLAH! I should stop boring you with the details of my flu!

Lets move on to the lovely weather we are having this weekend! Holy moses snow storm! Yes we have had worse storms but this was the worst by far we had have this season because we really haven't had much of a winter this year. Even though I don't count since I haven't left the house since Wednesday when I saw the doctor (yes I know now I should have gone earlier to see him but I thought I had a bad cold and not the flu) it was a stay at home can't leave the house kind of storm! I'm sure some people left the house but we didn't! It was wonderful because you didn't feel bad doing NOTHING! Which I didn't mainly because I was still feeling blah but whatever! I'm glad we didn't get as much snow as we were forecasted because I'm ready for spring. We live in Nova Scotia so we had to have at least one big storm!

This blog is really boring but I don't have much to say since I just have been sick! My momma is gone to Hawaii with her bestie Debbie and that is all that I have for news! haha Hope everyone had a great weekend! More tomorrow xoxox

This is where my mom is! Jealous!

8 comments

  1. I literally just watched the new Glee. Santana is amazing. I actually don't even care for that song but she made me like it!

    Hope you continue to feel better! :)

    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Santana! She has come along way! Loved her singing that song!

      Thanks hun!

      Delete
  2. Missed you! Hope you're all better soon! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to see you are feeling better! I have been lucky & haven't gotten sick in SO long! I kind of feel like it is bound to happen but I am refusing to let it! haha! OD'ing on vitamin c in the meantime...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! Keep up with your vitamin C! Fingers crossed you don't get sick! xo

      Delete
  4. Glad you are feeling better! My dad had the swine flu last year and was miserable!!

    I'm ready for spring too (although I live in Texas so our "winter" is probably more like "spring" to everyone else). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Swine flu was awful! Had it back in 2009 I wanna say! Rolling over in bed was a chore! This flu was almost as bad but thankfully hasn't lasted as long!

      So ready for spring! Yes, I will take your texas weather now here please! haha :)

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)