Weekend Update: This Weekend I....

27 May 2013

This is going to be a short post because my weekend was full of house cleaning and watching DVR'ed TV shows! So yes I cleaned the house on Friday/Saturday and cleaned the cars on Sunday because it was a pretty nice day minus the wind and I wanted to spend it outside! Plus, since we are going on a road trip the car really really needed to be done! It was lovely to have such a clean house and cars though! 

On Friday night I sadly watched my Ottawa Senators get eliminated from the Playoffs which sucks but they worked hard this season and I'm proud they got to where they did. Our team is young and little learning so YAY Sens great season boys! Can't wait until next season! On Saturday the New York Rangers where also eliminated so I really don't care who wins the Cup now. I would like to see the Bruins or the Penguins win *fingers crossed*. I sadly don't have any teams I like in the Western Conference so my teams always have to play against each other! haha

After I finished watching hockey I decided it was time to watch the Real Housewives of OC episodes I had DVR'ed. Oh my gosh these women kill me! I have to say I do love Alexis' hair cut! If I didn't love my long hair so much right now I would probably cut it the same way! Also, thank you to Lydia for telling Alexis she isn't being bullied and she signed up for it by signing up for the show! Honestly, if you're on drugs and seeing someone because of what these women did to you wouldn't you not be on the show anymore and if you still wanted to be on the show don't go to Tamra's party because you know what is going to happen! I have to say these are my favorite housewives! Maybe it is because I love seeing the beach in the background haha

Though she isn't my favorite I loved this moment from Heather!


Hope everyone had a great weekend and I hope all my American Lovelies had a great long weekend!

Much love everyone!
xoxo

PS Yes I'm posting today because it isn't a holiday here in Canada but I will link up with these lovelies tomorrow :)


6 comments

  1. What do you mean no favs in the west?! KINGS! lol I am from LA so I am pretty sure somewhere in my birth certificate I am required to say that ;)

    You did a lot of cleaning! I did NOT. I really should but I loathe it haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes no favorite in the West! I don't dislike the teams just don't have fave out there! You can pretend it is the Kings ;)

      I was really in a cleaning mood over the weekend for whatever reason! I wish it would come back because I still have my room to really clean haha!

      Delete
  2. bummer that your team got eliminated! I am a wild fan, so we got out last round. oh well!

    I always love a weekend cleaning, thehouse smells amazing after!

    Heather

    Honeebeeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes oh well! I'm just happy we had hockey this season!

      Sometimes a cleaning weekend is the best weekend! Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  3. um the Blackhawks are in the western conference,they rock :)

    sorry your fave team is out though!

    cute blog you have!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha the blackhawks are good! Again we can pretend they are my favorite west team ;) Thanks maybe next year for the Senators!

      Thanks hun! And thanks for dropping by!

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)