This Weekend I.....Weekend Update!

03 June 2013

This weekend I was away for a mini vacation! I was off to Portland for some shopping and it was excellent! We had a couple of stops to make for Erica before we got there but it was great weekend with beautiful weather, great shopping, good food and lots of laughs!

Friday afternoon we hit up North Conway for some outlet shopping! I got a lovely Coach wallet and iPhone case for less than hundred bucks! They had 50% off the already marked down price so one really can't go with that! It was super hot walking around but nice at the same time because it hasn't been super hot a lot at home yet but we had a good time walking around and spending money! haha


We stopped for some food at Black Cap Grill! It is very yummy there! I had some root beer because it is the best root beer I have ever had! I had it last time we were there and I just had to have it again.


Biggest piece of fish EVER! Yummy though!


Stopped to sit and have a water! It was kinda like a ghost town compared to last time I was there before Christmas!

After shopping in North Conway we headed back to Portland to the hotel we were staying at. We hung out for a bit then headed off to Longhorn's for a late dinner. Our waiter Shaun was awesome! Super nice guy and insisted since I didn't get a refill on my lemonade I had to take some home with me! Which ended up being great because man that strawberry lemonade was delish! We also stopped for some Fro-Yo at a new place called Orange Leaf! Oh man I tried their pineapple flavor and wow so yummy! I ended up getting cookies and cream flavor though! Should have gotten some pineapple in my cup too!



Saturday was another super hot day so it was mall day! I got to go to Ulta for the first time and I honestly I could have spent most of the day in there! I got lots of goodies from there and I finally have a flat iron again! Yay for Ulta sales! I wish I could have gotten more but I controlled myself! I can't wait to go back in fall! But yes we spent the day shopping then hit up Seadogs for dinner! We had the best nachos and I have lobster bisque which was delish! Then because it was so hot we decided to head to Old Orchard Beach! That place was an adventure there was many characters out and about! But it was great being able to walk on the beach and be cool because it was much nicer out there on the water! We walked around the fair then I got some cotton candy and we headed back to the hotel since we had to pack up and get ready for an early morning wake up and drive back to Nova Scotia!









We had a great weekend! Can't wait to do it again in less than a month when we are off to PEI for a concert! Love summer!

Hope you all had a great weekend too! 

xoxo


2 comments

  1. I absolutely love Portland!! My first year of college I went to the University of Southern Maine and lived in Portland and have been dying to move back ever since

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We stay in south Portland when we go, I just love it :)

      I can see why you would want to move back :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)