Weekend Update!

10 June 2013

Oh my gosh I can't believe it is Monday again already! Time flies eh! I have to say this past weekend was a total bust because of the weather! It poured down rain all day Saturday! And lets just say that kind of weather makes for a lazzzzzy day!

But lets back up to Friday! I went out for some Chinese food with my sister and then we hit up the drive in for the first time this year! They were playing Fast 6 and Identity Thief! I have to say I quite enjoyed Fast 6! It is a kick ass, fast cars and hot guys movie and really who doesn't like that kind of movie once and awhile! I know I do! We ended up not staying for Identity Thief because we had seen it before and we were both tired! Saturday I don't even think I have enough for a real paragraph! It poured all day like I mentioned and I did close to nothing all day! I have to say Sunday wasn't much better, the weather wasn't as rainy but still I was kinda blah all day! I have had a bit of an ear ache since Saturday morning so that didn't help much either. Pretty sure I got water in it from the shower. I have such bad ears sometimes! I didn't have this much trouble when I was a kid but man the last couple of years my ears hate me but it was better this past year than the year before when I honestly got an ear infection like every other month! Not a good time but I'm rambling about nothing now!

Not totally sure this was even worth the blog post but there you have my weekend!
Hope you all had a great weekend!

xo


2 comments

  1. Boo on the weather! Although I would take a rainy weekend over no weekend ;) I don't even want to mention the temps here to you! Lets just say I needed so SPF 30!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes a rainy weekend is better than no weekend for sure!

      Jealous! All i want is some nice weather so can lay by the pool!

      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)