A Little Sunshine!

07 October 2013
A week or so ago the lovely Miranda nominated me for the Sunshine Award! And I have to say a big thank you! Miranda is a sweetheart and I'm happy she likes my blog enough to even think of me for an award! You should totally go and check her out because she has an awesome blog too! You can find her here :)



Here are the "rules"...

1. Link back to the blog who nominated you for the sunshine award.
2. Include the sunshine logo in your post.
3. Answer the questions given to you by your nominator.
4. Nominate bloggers who add sunshine to your day!


1. What is your absolute, least favorite household chore?
I hate folding clothes! I will do laundry all day but I hate folding it!

2. What was your favorite subject in high school?
History! I have always loved it. Plus we had the best history ever!

3. Do you prefer to live in the city, or in a more rural setting? 
I enjoy a smaller city. I love places like New York but I find it too much for living. I live in a small town right now and it is fine but a small city would be my choice.

4. What is your biggest obsessive habit?
Hmmm, probably checking the door before I leave the house. Always have to make sure it is closed a few times before I walk away.

5. Do you ever eat cereal for dinner?
You know it!

6. On Friday nights, do you like to go out or stay in?
I don't mind going out but Friday is normally the day I'm most tired at night! Going to friend's place to just hang out is my favorite thing or just going out for dinner.

7. What color do you wear most often?
Probably black, but I try and wear colors often.

8. Least favorite day of the week besides Monday? 
Tuesday! Monday's evil twin!

9. Do your family and real life friends know about your blog?
Yes they do :)

10. The beach, or the mountains?
BEACH! I love being on the beach with the sand between my toes!

And the award goes to...

Faith @ 'Cause You Gotta Have Faith
Sarah @ Life of Love
Ashley @ Let's Get Bananas
Pam @ Yes it is, Kevin
Jessica @ Blissfully Miller

My Questions

1. What do you most love blogging about?
2. What would you love to blog about but can't bring yourself to do it?
3. What is your order at Starbucks?
4. Where is your favorite place to go for dinner in your town?
5. Do you watch YouTube? Who is your favorite YouTuber?
6. What is the best book you have ever read?
7. Do you prefer a sightseeing vacation or relaxing laying around one?
8. What does your Saturday morning routine include?
9. What was your favorite show as a child?
10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Thanks again for the nomination Miranda!

xo

1 comment

  1. Folding laundry is my least favorite too! That's why I may or may not have a giant mountain of clothes in my closet floor right now...

    I check the door a million times as well! Especially before I go to sleep at night. Nobody's gonna be sneaking into my house on my watch! Ha ha.

    Glad you did this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)