I feel like this week should be over already and it is only Tuesday! But really lets get to why you're here, you want to know what I have baked/cooked this week! Since last week I gave you a borderline fail I decided to switch it up and bake this week. I have chocolate oatmeal zucchini cookies for you!
These cookies are really good especially if you don't want/like something super sweet. If you wanted to add more sweetness you could but I enjoyed these as is. They are also quick and easy! We all know how I like recipes quick and especially easy!
Recipe from Crazy for Crust
½ cup butter
¼ cup vegetable oil
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ cup cocoa powder
3 cups quick oats
1 cup shredded zucchini (about 1 small)
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Spray two cookie sheets with a non-stick cooking spray. I use Baking Pam.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and cocoa. Set aside for later.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer with the paddle attachment, cream butter, oil, and sugars. Add egg and vanilla and mix on low speed until combined. Slowly mix in dry ingredients.
4. Add oats and mix on low speed. Continue mixing on low speed and add zucchini. Mix until well combined.
5. Scoop balls onto cookie sheet. Bake 12-14 minutes until center of cookie no longer looks wet. Cool on cookie sheet then eat!
These cookies are really good and if you love zucchini it goes really well with these cookies.
Hope you're all having a great Tuesday!