Christmas Countdown Day 12! Winter Wonderland Tag

24 December 2013
TOMORROW!! Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I hope you have everything done and are relaxing with family today. Let's be honest I have this scheduled today but I'm probably getting myself ready for our family potluck right now. About a week ago now I think I was watching Allison's Winter Wonderland tag so I decided to end the Christmas Countdown with it! If you do this tag please let me know so I can check out your answers!

THE QUESTIONS:

1. Favorite thing about winter? I think I most enjoy the holiday season but I also like the clothes too. 

2. Scarves or Beanies? Scarves because I don't wear hats much.

3. Favorite holiday movie? I love so many! The Santa Clause, Christmas with the Kranks, The Holiday etc.

4. Favorite winter nail polish? Hmmm I love reds in the winter. I really love Forever Yummy by Essie, I think I got it last year around Christmas and I'm wearing it again this year.

5. Favorite Starbucks Holiday Drink? I don't really have a favorite holiday drink at Starbucks, I mainly stick to my Vanilla latte all winter.

6. What are your top 3 winter essentials? Cute boots, jacket and scarves (plus amazing lip balm because my lips hate the cold!)

7. Name one item on your wish list this year. Naked 3 palette!

8. Favorite holiday song? This is a roughie for me! Any Christmas song sung by Elvis.

9. Did you go Black Friday shopping this year? Yes, I did but in Canada it isn't as big as it is in the States so it wasn't as nuts for me but still was super busy.

10. Must have winter lip product? Vaseline lip therapy, my lips chap in October and hate me until May I swear! :(

11. Will you be rocking an ugly Christmas sweater this year? Sadly, no I didn't rock one and don't have plans for any this season.

12. Have you ever had a white Christmas where you live? Oh yes, I live on the east coast of Canada so I have had many a white Christmas in my 30 years.

13. Favorite winter candle scent? Fresh Balsam! 

14. How will you be celebrating this holiday? I will be celebrating with my family like always, Christmas eve with the family Potluck and then Christmas day with my great uncle from my dad's side! Cannot wait always such a good time.

Merry Christmas everyone! I wish you all the Christmas Spirit and I hope Santa finds all of you tonight!

xo

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)