Christmas Countdown Day 6 & 7! Christmas Crafts

17 December 2013
Christmas Countdown Day Six and Seven! I can't believe it is only 9/8 days until Christmas! I'm getting so excited. Christmas is by far my favorite time if you couldn't tell already. Anyways, it is day six so lets move onto Christmas crafts!

I found this first craft from American Crafts facebook, someone posted it and I just loved it. If I had found this wreath/bow before I would probably would have made enough for all my gifts! This is a really easy craft.

What you need.... 12 x 12 piece of scrapbooking paper, scissors/paper cutter, tape/adhesive, plain piece of heavy card stock, decorations of your choice.

Directions...

Start by cutting your 12 x 12 paper into 3 x 3 piece, then shape them into a cone. You can flatten the smaller end. Once you have all the cones made, cut a circle from the plain piece of card stock. Start by placing the cones at the 12, 3, 6 and 9 positions on the circles. Turn the circle and do the same until you have run out cones. Take your decoration(s) and place in the middle of wreath. Then you're done and you have this beauty of a bow for a present or you can add a string to the back and use it an ornament.





Gift Tags

I have been making my own gift tags for a couple of Christmas' now. I have a Circut so I can cut out my own tags but I think you can buy plain tags. You can make these as simple or complex as you want. I do a double tag with an embossed back. I also stamp my tags and distress the edges with white. Since I have pretty well stocked craft room it is easy for me. But you can go out and get what you need at any craft store or even Walmart.




Sorry for the double day today! I was having computer and Internet issues yesterday.

1 comment

  1. Cute ideas! I only wish I had time to do cute crafts like these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)