This weekend....

02 December 2013
Yes, don't have a heart attack but I'm back posting on a regular basis! WHOOP WHOOP! I know you are all loving that already! I haven't planned out what I will posting about this week yet but I do know I will be posting and that I have a GREAT guest post for you on Thursday. Be excited because it is awesome and she is awesome for doing it.

Anyways, lets get back to the weekend. I did have a great busy weekend, I hope all my American friends had a nice turkey dinner at some point. American Thanksgiving always makes me miss our Thanksgiving but I did have a nice chicken dinner on Tuesday so it wasn't too bad. On Friday, I had a crazy day. I was running around trying to clean, finish a couple of crafts and pack before I left for Halifax for the night. I actually did get everything done and had a bit of time to relax before I left. I would have gotten to relax but I got super exciting news. A few weeks ago I applied for Cosmetology school and on Friday I got my acceptance letter! It is going to be a bit of a crazy time for me since it is the Christmas season and now I have to get myself ready for school again! I'm totally excited for it but still a little nervous because I haven't been in school for a few years now! I think it is going to be awesome and thanks to everyone who I have already talked to about it and for your congrats. That news really made my day because I was a little worried the program was already filled. So YAY *happy dance* Once I got settled down and Erica got home we headed off to Halifax. There was Black Friday Sales at the Mic Mac Mall so we headed there first and we did get some good deals which was nice and the mall when we went wasn't too crazy busy. After that we headed into the city to drop Chase off at his place because he had a exam to finish studying for and we were meeting up with some friends for dinner. We met up with our friends at Montana's for dinner around 8pm and had a great meal with great company. I mentioned I was finishing up some crafts earlier and one of them was a scrapbooking album for one of the couples I was having dinner with so I wanted to give it to them when we were all together. They loved it which made me very happy because I loved making it for them and I knew they would appreciate it. I also gave my friend Deena a wreath for her belated birthday gift since I didn't have my act together when we had dinner together for our birthdays. After we parted ways from Montana's, Erica and myself headed to Target to see if we get in some last minute shopping for the day. We did pick up a few more Christmas gifts and then we grabbed some Starbucks and headed to the hotel. We passed out pretty quickly because we had long busy day. 

Saturday was a day of shopping! But I got pretty much all of my Christmas shopping done so I don't have any complaints! Well one, people need to remember to take their brain with them shopping! Honestly some people need a slap! One man was hardly watching his toddler, he was on his phone and I'm sure the mother was off doing the shopping. After we finished shopping we picked Chase and headed for some dinner at Jack Astor's. After that long we drove home and I basically crashed! I guess I'm getting old when a full day of shopping makes me so tried haha

Sunday, I went to lunch with my friends for one of our friend's birthday. It was nice to catch up with the girls because I hadn't seen them in far too long. After lunch I really wasn't so productive for the rest of the day but what can you do. I did have a nap and I did sort my Christmas gifts and the laundry. 

Anyways, I hope you all have a great weekend and I will see you again tomorrow :)

xoxo





3 comments

  1. Congrats on getting accepted to Cosmetology school! How exciting!!

    Cheers,
    Alyson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on Cosmetology school! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting accepted to Cosmo school! You'll do great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)