Beauty Wednesday: Sigma Brushes

05 February 2014
Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you're all having a great week. Mine of course is busy! We had Shampoo Day yesterday at the salon and are having another one tomorrow. Thankfully, I'm loving my cosmetolgy course. I will give a better update hopefully on Friday and if not then on Monday. As it is Wednesday I'm sure you're here for Beauty Wednesday! This week's topic is make up brushes! I have told you many times to wash your brushes on a regular basis so I hope you're all doing this! If you take care of your brushes, they will last longer even the ones you pick up at the local drug store!

Today, I'm not talking about the drug store brushes, I'm talking about my new Sigma brushes! When my mom asked me what I wanted from her for Christmas I honestly had no idea what I wanted! I didn't really need anything and well I couldn't even think of something I wanted until I watched another YouTube video and they talked about their Sigma make up brushes. I do have some nice brushes from Sephora and a couple from MAC but I really wanted to try the Sigma brushes. I decided that was going to be one of my Christmas gifts! And of course on Christmas morning I got the Essential Kit. They are the best brushes! I want every brush in the collection and one day I will have them all. There are a few of the brushes I would love to have a couple of because it is annoying to spot clean when changing colors and such. They are soft but not so soft they don't pick up the product or feel like they are not actually putting the product on your face. They wash really well and keep their shape when drying. One of my biggest pet peeves with brushes is when they loss hairs on your face! These brushes haven't lost a hair yet! If you haven't guessed yet I'm totally in love with these brushes. I really like them more than my other brushes even though those ones are great too. The essentials kit is perfect too, gives you all the brushes you basically need and for a good deal. It was around $150 for 12 brushes. I know some of you might be thinking that isn't a deal at all but for those who know it really is since one brush can be $50. I especially like the eye shadow brushes from Sigma, they pick up the product nicely and deposit well on the skin. I don't feel like I'm going back and forth a hundred times to get good color payoff.

To sum it up I love these brushes and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great set of brushes. I maybe wouldn't tell you to get them if you're not into make up and wanting really nice brushes but if you do these are the brushes to get! I promise you won't be disappointed!

image from google.com



1 comment

  1. I only have one Sigma brush and I was lucky to get it for 15% off!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)