A Belated Father's Day Post....

16 June 2014
Since I don't post on the weekend I didn't get a chance to blog Happy Father's Day to my favorite man in the world...My dad!

I won't sit here and make you read through all the reasons I have the best dad but I wanted to knowledge him on here because I do not normally talk him and not because I don't want to just seem to talk about others more. My dad is the strong silent type, yet is silly and the weird dad everyone thinks they have. He has provided me with everything I have ever needed and wanted throughout my life and today I just wanted to say thanks dad xo







1 comment

  1. I love that last picture. And I still think your dad looks like Mike Holmes! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)