Weekend Update!

21 July 2014
What? Is this really happening? I'm actually giving a weekend update on Monday!! Miracles never cease to exist! I have to say I love summer weekends, yes I know all weekends are awesome but there is something but summer that just makes them better. This is probably because I love summer so much. This weekend was a lovely weekend full of family, friends, laughter, happiness and sun! 

This weekend I was lucky enough to be able to celebrate my friends' wedding. Myself and my friend Megan were also happy to do the hair and make up of the wedding party. Thanks for trusting us to that Natalie! Not that I'm bias but she looked so beautiful! The day was great! I got to spend the morning with the wedding party before rushing home to get myself ready for the wedding. The ceremony was lovely and everything seemed to go off without a hitch. The dinner and dance was great, the food was very good! It was a buffet of salmon, salads, beef, seafood chowder and biscuits. There was an assortment of desserts along with cupcakes. All of it was delicious! Then of course the dance was super fun! There was five of us there together from high school and we were all each others dates so it was a girls' night at the wedding and it was a lot of fun. The DJ played some great music and we danced most of the night away. Here are some pictures from Saturday.....

My hot wedding dates Andrea, Lydia, Danielle and Laura

Us again with the bride Natalie

The blushing bride and myself

Me and Danielle


Laura and Me

Lydia, Andrea and myself

View at the Pictou Lodge where they had the wedding dinner and dance.

On Sunday we headed down to my uncle Bill's cottage for some BBQ. My aunt Marjorie and uncle Paul are home for a visit so we all went there for a nice meal. I love being down on the shore and they have great spot down at the cottage. We all had a nice evening together and I got some good pictures on the beach. It was a great weekend and I hope you had a great weekend too. I will leave you with some pictures from Sunday evening.






xo

1 comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)