Weekend Update!

15 September 2014
Okay I didn't do a great job getting back into blogging last week but this is going to be harder than I first thought! I'm so out of practice with blogging I forget I was even going to blog half the time! So lets cross our fingers for a better week this week!

As I didn't bake/cook anything exciting last week I decided to just make this a ramble blog about my weekend. I'm adding Friday into this because we had our first client day of the semester on Friday. I got to do a roller set on one client and a cut and style on another! I was nervous about it before but the day went great and we all got through it amazingly! Job well done to all of us! After school was over I honestly just chilled for the rest of day because I was tired from the full week of school. Saturday, I have to say I didn't do that much either. I went to lunch with Erica and finished baby shower shopping for my friend Deena since Sunday I was going up to Halifax for the shower. Saturday night I was super cool and did laundry and homework! I know you're jealous but not all of us can be that cool! 

Sunday I was up and off around 10:30 with Erica to Halifax for the shower. The shower was so much fun and very well done by Deena's twin sister Dawn and mother Linda. Not only did I get to have a lovely time at the shower but I was able to spend some time with some of my favorite people. We had a great afternoon of chatter, games and shower food! I wish I lived closer so I could everyone more. I say this and my friends here I don't see enough either! Anyways it was a great weekend but never long enough! I could use for some more relaxing time but alas I will sleep when I'm dead right?

Hope everyone had a great weekend! xo


The Backstreet Girls!

1 comment

  1. I know what you mean, I wish I lived closer to my friends and family too. At least you looked cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)