Golden Globes Round Up: Strictly Fashion Talk

11 January 2016
And Happy 2016 to you lovely folks as well! I know I said I would be doing Christmas posts and all that jazz but you want to know what...I was in a blogging rut, I hated everything I wrote and it was feeling like something I had to do instead of something that I wanted to do! When blogging feels more like work I can't do it! I also was very sick right before Christmas and lets be honest Christmas is not the best time to get back into blogging because it is an insane time anyways!

I figured I would ease myself back into blogging with a fashion round up of my favorite dresses at the Golden Globes. I have to say I was not overly in love with the fashions of the Globes this year. I hoping the Oscars will be something since the Globes though nice were not great. But alas I picked my favorites and here in no order are my choices for Best Dressed....

 Jamie Alexander
Perfect color for her, love the plunging neckline because she can pull it off! Simple with everything else, just loving this dress on her!

Amy Adams
This color is just amazing on her. I love how everything just looks effortless with this look for her. Everything is easy and just soft but still has that fitted look, this girl has a good stylist or really knows how to dress herself well.


Jennifer Lopez
This woman can basically do no wrong in my eyes so no real shocker here that she made my best dressed list. Her coloring is perfect for this marigold yellow. I love her soft make up and bold lip. And just hot damn look at that leg! Perfection!


Kate Winslet
This blue looks so great with her skin tone and honestly she is normally a contender for best dress. Kate knows to rock a red carpet. Nothing is over done with this look which I love. 

There you have it...my top 4 picks for best dressed. Who are your top picks? Were you as underwhelmed as I was with the fashions this year? Let me know your thoughts!

I did some blog brainstorming today so hopefully this will be my real come back to blogging!

Happy Monday!

1 comment

  1. Yay! I was miss your posts! Glad to see you back! (I didn't watch the Golden Globes this year)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)