What's Hap'pinning' Wednesday?

01 March 2017
Wednesday! I honestly feel like it should be Friday already but I guess I will take Wednesday. I have been so tired this week is crazy! I fell asleep before 8:30 last night! That rarely happens to me and of course I fell asleep in the lazyboy, I almost wanted to stay there all night instead of getting up and going to bed but I did because I would have regretted it in the morning. But what can you do! This means I didn't get to watch The Challenge last night but luckily I remembered to DVR it before I fell asleep!

I decided to link up with Jen and Jess with week for What's Hap'pinning' Wednesday. I have been on Pinterest a bit in the last week looking at summer clothes, recipes, crafts etc I just pulled a couple of my favorite things to show you this week. And they are all clothes! I'm so ready for summer fashions! I'm sick of my boots, sweaters and jeans! Give me sandals, tanks and shorts please!

Hello Ashley Graham! She is my girl crush! I love her!

I love this top! So cute, flowy and summer!

I want this romper! I haven't been much of a romper girl since I was young but this is so cute.

I'm going to need this tank top for summer end of!
 
 
Now that you know what I'm pinning these days, I want to know what is going with you and what you are pinning? Hope you all have a great Wednesday!
 
http://jamiffer.blogspot.ca/


2 comments

  1. That second top is perfect and that last outfit is perfect with the hat! Love! Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the things you pinned but that bathing suit is just soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some comments! I love them and make my day a little brighter :)